- Can my child be tested during the same telehealth appointment?
- I do not have a webcam, can I still self-swab?
- I do not have a computer, can I still self-swab?
- Can I swab myself without having a telehealth appointment?
- What is the nine-digit serial number on the collection tube?
- How do I register to start my self-collection?
- Is this Health Canada approved?
- What is the Swab and Tube and the Tube Label?
- Can I access the instruction manual online?
- How do I log in for my telehealth appointment?
- Can my family take our test together?
- I cannot attach my serial number to my account. What do I do?
- I accidentally closed my browser during my telehealth call, can I get back in?
- My kit is damaged, how can I order another?
- The liquid inside the Collection Tube leaked, what do I do?
- My result is invalid, what do I do?
- My result is inconclusive, what do I do?
- How can I reschedule my Purolator pick up?
- How can I track my Purolator package?
- My serial is invalid, what do I do?
- Purolator doesn’t pick up in my area. What should I do?
For general inquiries, who should I contact?
For general inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For media inquiries, please email email@example.com
For results inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions on home kits, please email email@example.com
For any other questions or concerns, please call us at 647-977-1030.
Staff are available to speak 24/7.